Greater Success With GPI
“Learning how to do inspections is one thing. Learning how to build a business is another. GPI is looking for individuals who want to build something that they, and we, can be proud of. We want to do business together for many years to come. With nearly 30 years of experience working with successful franchisees, we find they share some common traits: smart, honest, ambitious, hardworking, good communication skills, and an appreciation for teamwork. If that describes you, then you’re probably a good fit for a GPI franchise.”
Can you become successful as an independent home inspector or building inspector? Perhaps. But it can take a lot of time and effort, trial and error. GPI’s franchise program helps you every step on the path to building your business, so you have a better chance of success.
Consider the results of our most recent franchisee satisfaction survey conducted by Franchise Business Review: More than 96 percent of our franchisees are glad they decided to start a GPI franchise.
Global Property Inspections is a proven franchise system with an established, respected name in the industry — one that agents, insurance companies, banks and subcontractors recognize and value. That’s a reputation that could take years to build by yourself.
Want to Succeed in Your Business? Then Go With a Franchise
As a Global Property Inspections franchise owner, you can work from your home or a rented office. You'll learn to perform home, commercial and specialty inspections for buyers, investors, sellers, lenders, insurance companies and national accounts.
GPI is a broad-based recession-resistant business. GPI inspectors provide a variety of property inspection services to many different businesses and individuals, including lenders and insurance companies for both residential and commercial real estate.
Inspection Industry Profile
- Eight out of 10 home buyers order a home inspection.
- Roughly 6 million home inspections are performed in Canada and the United States every year.
- Demand for commercial building inspections is strong, profitable and growing.
- GPI franchise owners may pursue up to 20 inspection-related services.
Benefits of Becoming a Global Property Inspections Franchise Owner
- Complete training and support provided
- Potential referrals from the GPI National Accounts Department
- Proven in-person and automated marketing programs
- Full-time marketing coach and marketing support team
- The training and support to build your business
- Exclusive territories available throughout Canada and the United States
- Flexible work schedule
- No construction experience needed
- GPI collects no advertising royalty — you spend your advertising dollars locally
- The opportunity to build a recession-resistant business while building a multipronged revenue stream
Get started with your own property inspection business. Find out whether your territory is available.